Guest Arrival Information

Key and Check-in information will sent via email to you prior to your arrival. If you haven't received it yet or have questions, please contact us at

Okay, so you're checked into your condo and want to get into the Park City scene, maybe what the locals do!

Park City Resources

Area Code: 435, Zip Code: 84060, Time Zone: Mountain

Advance Reservations

Airline Reservations
America West 800-235-9292
American 800-433-7300
Continental 800-523-3273
Frontier 800-432-1359
Northwest 800-225-2525
Southwest 800-435-9792
United 800-241-6522

Auto Rentals
All Resort Car Rental 649-3999
Avis Rent A Car 649-7419
Enterprise 655-7277
Park City Car Rental 658-0403

Baby Sitters
The Clubhouse 940-1607

Banks & ATMs
ATMs are located at the Park City Mountain Resort, Deer Valley Resort, The Canyons, Albertson's, Dan's and Smith's food stores, and at the following banks:
Bank One
1650 Park Avenue, 435-649-8052
614 Main Street, 435-649-4080
Zions Bank
Foreign Currency Exchange
1100 Snow Creek Drive
First Security Bank
1400 Kearns Blvd, (800) 574-6600
6480 N. HWY 224, (800) 574-6600

Bus & Transit
Transit center for city bus system is located at Park City Mountain Resort

Check-in time is 4 p.m. Check-out time is 10 a.m. If a later check-out time is required please contact us. Late check-outs aren’t always possible as a result of incoming check-ins.


Internet Access @ Jupiter Peak Lodge
Jupiter Peak Lodge has a wireless network compatible with 802.11b/g devices.

Internet Access In Park City
Park City Public Library,
1255 Park Ave. Free
Cyber Café & Art Gallery, 544 Main Street Fee: $5 per 30 mins.

Health & Safety

Emergency dial 911works on any phone
Park City Health and Emergency Center 435-649-7640 1665 Bonanza Drive
Snow Creek Emergency and Medical Center 435-655-0055 1600 Snow Creek Drive
Fire Department 435-649-6706 1353 Park Avenue
Police Department 435-645-5050 445 Marsac
Utah Poison Control(800) 456-7707Toll-free number

Laundry is located in the second floor hallway closet.

Liquor Stores
1901 Sidewinder Dr. 649-7254
Largest liquor store in Park City and best wine selection. 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.

524 Main St. 649-3293
11 a.m. - 10 p.m.

Park City Newspapers
Daily Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News
Bi-weekly Park Record Every Wed & Sat
Weekly Summit County Bee

Post Office 649-1045
Located at 450 Main Street and 2100 Park Ave.

Public Library 615-5600
Located at 1255 Park Ave.

Shuttle Services

Taxi Services
Powder For The People 649-6648
Park City Taxi 645-8294

Altitude Sickness

If you’re not used to being at high altitudes or if you just have been at sea level for a while, you’ll want to be careful once you get here. The reality is, the town of Park City is at an elevation ranging from 6,900 feet (2,103 meters) up to around 8,000 feet in upper Deer Valley. The peaks of the resorts top out at 10,000 feet (3,220 meters). As a result of the altitude, many people can experience headaches, nausea, vomiting, and sleeplessness. Although commonly referred to as feeling like death itself, the official name is Acute Mountain Sickness (AMS).

Typically, AMS will occur in the first 8 to 24 hours of being at elevation. If AMS doesn't sound like your cup of tea, you can usually avoid it or minimize it greatly by staying hydrated, avoiding strenuous activities the first few days, avoiding salty foods, eating foods high in carbs(sorry atkins lovers), and reducing alcohol intake to less than a typical college student on a school night.

If you're not feeling better after a day or so, please consult a doctor(please take advice from locals with a grain of salt, especially if their car rack is worth more than said car or their ski quiver is their primary asset).

Liquor Laws In Brief

Nope, Utah isn't a Dry State contrary to popular belief although the liquor laws are quirky enough to drive some people to sobriety.

Beer 3.2 Beer can be purchased at grocery and convenience stores and is served un restaurants that only have beer licenses. Full strength beer(real beer) can be purchased at State Liquor Stores.

Wine Can be purchased in State Liquor Stores and served in restaurants and private clubs.

Liquor Can be purchased in State Liquor Stores and served in restaurants with food or in private clubs without ordering food.

Don't forget, liquor stores are closed on Sundays! Beer can still be purchased at grocery stores and convenience stores.

Private Clubs You can consume alcohol without consuming food. However, to get into a private club, you typically need to purchase a temporary membership that usually lasts for a couple weeks. Temp. Memberships are usually around $5 and that allows you and five guests to enter.

Restaurants If you are consuming food you can consume alcoholic beverages, no membership needed.

Okay, so you've read all of this and now all that's left to do is hit a moose on skis* and bam! You're a local. Welcome to the club.


*Jupiter Peak Lodging does not actually recommend hitting a moose on skis. In addition to it hurting...alot, moose tend to dislike being hit by skiers, boarders, and other small mammals such as children.